The team at Rev Bikes are committed to meeting Covid Safe Protocols during lockdown in Melbourne, so our store will be trading under the following guidelines:
- All visitors must scan the QR Code at the front door, wear a mask, and use the hand sanitiser if entering the store.
- We will aim to manage ALL of our consultations outside the store, but still require masks to be worn.
- Bike Drop-offs / Test Rides – If you would like a REV system installed on your bike, it must be intended for commuting or exercise, for us to be allowed to serve you. In this case, we will sanitise all the bikes utilised for test rides, and we request that you bring your own helmet and gloves if possible.
- Bike Pickups – A phone or online booking can be made to arrange pick up if you have already dropped your bike off to us, and we have notified you that it’s ready to be picked up.
- Parts pickup – If you have purchased products from our website or via invoice, you can make a phone or online booking to pick up these products. As usual, we prefer payment prior to pick up.
- Repairs and Servicing – An online booking can only be made if you require your bike to get to and from work, and the repair required is Essential.
- Appointments will only be possible during limited business hours, as noted below. If you make an appointment outside of these times, you will be disappointed, as the store will be closed.
WED: 2pm – 6pm
THU: 10am – 6pm
FRI: 10am – 4pm
SATURDAY: Only by negotiation, if absolutely necessary
**Please do not make an online booking unless you meet the above criteria.
- For all other enquiries, please either call or email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
We hope you stay safe and look after each other during these challenging times.