Australia’s first ever…
Electric Bike Mechanics Training Course
Interested in working in the growing & exciting industry of Electric Bicycles? Become one of the first Australians to be formally trained in this field.
Gain the skills to build, diagnose and repair e-bikes. Walk away with not only knowledge, but also with your very own (built by YOU) custom electric bike!
Next course: APRIL 8-12th, 2019
- At the REV Shop, 14 Station St, Nunawading, Melbourne
- Or call to discuss options for the course to run in your capital city / regional centre.
- Cost from $2350, including conversion kit & battery.
- General bike & e-bike servicing,
- Installing different motors & controls
- Lithium battery technology & best practice
- Fault-finding & repairs
Detailed Manual provided. See full list of contents here [PDF 79KB].
Become part of a network of skilled and knowledgeable e-bike experts, with the chance to partner with a well-respected Australian Company.
Strictly limited places available.
Register your Interest in the Training Course
To see a couple of your trainers in action, see our YouTube vid here